Thursday, March 20, 2008

project3

The character i created was a cat named tabby. Right now all i have done is her blogger account. I have included a picture and i plan to add more. Oh and i also have a flickr account as well. I mainly tell almost each day through her point of view. What she does and about her life. Shes a brown/white/black cat that is 1 1/2 years old. She lives with her "roommates" and her sister Lucy. I am going to create a facebook and myspace account for her and hopefully shell have friends eventually. For the google map part of the assignment i'm going to pretend that she goes outside and meets other cats and such. I also may add drama to the story and pretend that tabby disappears and no one knows where she is. The google map part can also be a map of where she went when she was so called missing or where everyone rememberd she was before she disappeared. This is still in the works and i have more things i need to do and add therefore nothing is set in stone. I may alter what i have somewhat but other than that this is pretty much it. If you have any good ideas let me know. Thanks!

Tabby's Blog

3 comments:

Mark P said...

I like your idea of creating someone who isn't a person. The idea of adding drama and making her disappear sounds like a good idea. That seems like a good way to keep readers interested and coming back to see what eventually happens. I'm interested to see how the final product turns out. Good luck with it!

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds like a good start. You could maybe put a pic up of tabby's owner on myspace or facebook. And you could make tabby run away because she can't stand her owner instead of just getting lost. I think that would make it a more interesting story.

Trumper's Blog said...

Along the same line of what Mark said i find it interesting to see that you are doing this project from the aspect of something other then a human. I read through a couple of the blogs and they sounded interesting and in line with what you seem to what to create. I look forward to seeing what develops. As for a suggestion I'm not totally sure, though a link to Tabby's Flickr account would have been nice to see. Otherwise good luck.