Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Putting together story 1

The story is made up of a beginning trip to Disney World from Myrtle Beach and ending in Frederick Maryland. The middle part of the story describes the events that led up to my best friends 21st birthday, then the great week we spent in Disney World following her birthday. They story is a contest because it tells a quest or a journey. The drama is the party itself including the events that day that led up to it. Then, the different things we did that week while in Disney World. These include going to the parks, swimming, going out at night and eating. The beginning and end are car rides that is where the adventure started and concluded. The time line is one week. The dates I don't know off the top of my head but i can figure them out. It occurred in June. It is going to be segmented on the important parts of the trip. Obviously if I were to explain everything that happened in a week it would take a very long time. This way I can cover the highlights of the trip and the interesting parts. Basically there will be 7 different events that I will cover, roughly one per day. The roles and characters that are throughout my story include the people that went with me. These people include my boyfriend Chris, my best friend who turned 21 Mallory and her boyfriend Serge, then her friend Allison and her boyfriend Matt. Then there were several others that came throughout the week including Mallory's family and other friends.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think it sounds like a good idea for a story. It will be easy to insert pictures and because it actually happened you won't have to come up with a "new" story, you will just have to recall what happened.